Our rules are pretty simple and descriptive!
This website is commonly visited by people from over the world with various religions, beliefs and thoughts. So if we want to make our visitors community function - we need to keep some rules. We advise you to spend some time reading these simple rules before trying to scam or abuse visitors / site administration with your comments or other actions.
So, at first you need to behave respectfully to all visitors. There is no need to abuse other users, it is unnecessary. If there is a claim - just contact Admin or a Moderator (use personal messages). Insulting other visitors we consider as one of the most serious violations and severely punished by the administration. We are strictly forbidden racism, religious and political speech. Thank you for understanding :).
The site is strictly banned:
- messages that do not relate to the content of articles or in the context of the discussion;
- abuse and threats to the visitors of the site;
- forbidden phrase in the comments that contain abusive language, degrading, inciting ethnic strife;
- spam, as well as the advertising of any goods and services, resources, media, or events outside the context of the discussion of Article.
Site administrators reserve the right to remove comments, or part of the comments, if they do not meet listed above requirements.
In some cases users may be banned without warning. For withdrawal, please write to administrator.
Insulting administrators or moderators also leads to ban - Respect work of others.All materials on frameskingdom.com are intended for evaluation purposes only and not for commercial use!
All rights to published graphic and other materials belong to their respective owners.
Administration of this site is not responsible for their use! If you believe that any of the materials violates your rights, please contact the Administration.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes, and let us know what pages and information are useful and helpful to visitors.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
frameskingdom.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. §§ 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on frameskingdom.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in our search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.